Reverse Sitting on Feet
||Base lying on the back
||Flyer on feet of base
- Place your feet on the bum of the flyer.
- Flex your feet slightly to offer a nice platform.
- Keep the legs of the flyer in a 90° angle (this means that you might need to bend your arms a bit).
- Keep your hands exactly above your shoulders.
- Let your shoulders sink into the floor.
- Sit upright (stack your shoulders above your hips).
- Keep your legs at a 90° angle.
Alternative: Place your feet on the frontside of the legs of the base (this will support your weight).
- Stand at the back of the flyer.
- Catch the flyer if necessary.
Ways to get into the pose? - Transitions
Where can I go from here? - Transitions