Back Bird on Hands (L-Base)
||Base lying on the back
||Flyer lying on the back
||Flyer on hands of base
- Place your hands on the bum of the flyer.
- Point your hands slightly up.
- Your fingers reach until the lower back of the flyer.
- Plank (hollow body, try to look at your feet).
- Keep a tight body (engage the core and your legs).
- Stand in the back or on the side.
- Spot the head and the shoulders of the flyer.
Ways to get into the pose? - Transitions
Where can I go from here? - Transitions