Handstand on Hands (Belly Base)
||Base lying on the belly
||Flyer on hands
||Flyer on hands of base
- Hold the weight of the flyer over your elbow
- Hold a 45° angle in your wrists
- Make your handstand position
- Hold a 45° angle in your wrists.
- Open your shoulders to 180°, but don't arch your back.
- Don't balance.
- Stand at the back of the flyer.
- Spot the shoulders and the hips of the flyer.
- Bring the flyer safely to the floor by guiding/holding the hips or thighs.
Ways to get into the pose? - Transitions
Where can I go from here? - Transitions