Handstand on Shoulder (Sitting Base)
||Flyer on hands
||Flyer on shoulders of base
- Hold the shoulders of the flyer.
- Make your handstand position.
- Open your shoulders to 180° but take care that your back is not arched.
- Don't control the balance.
- Stand at the back of the flyer.
- Spot the hips of the flyer.
- Push the shoulders of the flyer back if the flyer closes the shoulders too much.
- Bring the flyer safely to the floor by guiding/holding the hips or thighs.
Ways to get into the pose? - Transitions