Handstand on Shins
||Base lying on the back
||Flyer on hands
||Flyer on shins of base
- Keep your knees at the same width as the shoulders of the flyer.
- Lift your feet to offer a <90° angle platform for the flyer to make a handstand.
- Balance the flyer by moving the legs, without changing the angle in your knee joint.
- Make your handstand position.
- Open your shoulders to 180°, but do not arch your back.
- Don't control the balance.
- Stand at the back of the flyer.
- Spot the shoulders and the hips of the flyer.
- Push the shoulders of the flyer back if the flyer closes the shoulders too much.
- Bring the flyer safely to the floor by guiding/holding the hips or thighs.
Ways to get into the pose? - Transitions
Where can I go from here? - Transitions