Reverse Foot to Hand
||Flyer on hands of base
- Keep your elbows in and close to your chest.
- Hold your hands close to your shoulders.
- Turn your hands out.
- Push your elbows up.
- Try to keep your hands flat to offer a nice surface for the flyer to stand on.
- Hold a straight and upright position. Tighten up your body.
- Keep your legs hip width apart.
- Keep the angle in the ankle at more than 90°
- You may touch the shoulders of the base with your toes
- Relax your feet.
- Look to the horizon (and smile).
Ways to get into the pose? - Transitions
Where can I go from here? - Transitions