Standing on Feet (L-Base)
||Base lying on the back
||Flyer on feet of base
- Hold your legs in a 90° angle to your upper body (ankles are exactly above your hips).
- Keep your legs straight.
- Point your feet a little bit.
- Hold a straight and upright position. Tighten up your body.
- Keep your legs hip width apart.
- Relax your feet.
- Look to the horizon (and smile).
- Stand on the side.
- Reach for the upper body of the flyer and stay close.
- NOTE this balance is potentially dangerous as it can tilt very fast.
Ways to get into the pose? - Transitions
Where can I go from here? - Transitions