||Base lying on the back
||Flyer on shoulders
||Flyer on feet of base
- Hold your legs in a 90° angle to your upper body (ankles are exactly above your hips).
- Balance the flyer.
- Keep a straight and tight body (engage your core).
- Hold the legs of the base at the calf muscles.
- Fingers point down.
- Keep your elbows in.
- Push down with your hands to keep the balance.
- Spot at the back of the flyer and prevent the flyer from falling over.
Ways to get into the pose? - Transitions
Where can I go from here? - Transitions