Reverse Handstand on Hands (L-Base)
||Base lying on the back
||Flyer on hands
||Flyer on hands of base
- Turn your hands outward.
- Keep your arms straight (the weight of the flyer should be stacked on your hands and shoulders).
- Sink your shoulders into the floor.
- Hold your handstand position.
- The balance should be a little bit over the base’s head.
- Spot the shoulders of the flyer.
- Push the shoulders back if the flyer closes them too much.
Ways to get into the pose? - Transitions
Where can I go from here? - Transitions