Reverse Supported Shoulderstand (L-Base)
||Base lying on the back
||Flyer on shoulders
||Flyer on hands of base
- Keep the weight of the flyer stacked on your hands and shoulders.
- Let your shoulders sink into the floor and make your hands soft.
- Keep your thumb close to your hand (this feels best for most bases).
- Stay straight.
- Keep a tight body (engage the core and your legs).
- Hold the ankles of the base to support the balance.
- Stand on the side or at the back of the flyer.
- Spot the hips of the flyer.
Ways to get into the pose? - Transitions
Where can I go from here? - Transitions