- Your hip should stay above your feet and your feet above your base´s shoulders.
- Push with your front foot into the bases hand without changing the angle in the ankle until you feel that there is not weight remaining on the bases feet.
- Start rolling your back until you are standing
- Try to stand in a slighly hollow position
- Hold your hands above your shoulders and lock the ellbows and arms by internally rotate them.
- Engage your core and your arms to offer a strong platform for your flyer.
- You should support with your hand the ball of the foot as well as the heel.
Stand at the side of the flyer and spot the upper arms or hips of the flyer.