Reverse Straddle Sit on Feet (L-Base) to Reverse Handstand on Hands (L-Base)
Reverse Straddle Sit on Feet (L-Base)-Pose
Reverse Handstand on Hands (L-Base)-Pose
- Keep your position until you reach the hands of the base.
- Keep the arms straight the whole time.
- Then open the shoulders and keep your back straight.
- Bend your knee to reach for the flyers hands.
- Flex your toes so that the flyer stays balanced during the coming down phase.
- Rotate your hands externally and offer a nice platform for the reverse handstand.
- Extend the knees to give the flyer a small pop to come to the handstand position.
- Keep the arms straight and over your shoulders.
- Spot the shoulders of the flyer.
- Push the shoulders back if the flyer closes them too much.