Back Plank (Between Knees of Base)
||Base lying on the back
||Flyer lying on the back
||Flyer between knees of base
- Squeeze your legs together (most of the weight of the flyer is held by the squeezing).
- Plank (hollow body, try to look at your feet).
- Keep a tight body (engage the core and your legs).
- Hold the feet of the base from the outside and balance yourself.
- Stand in the back or on the side.
- Spot the head and the shoulders of the flyer.
Ways to get into the pose? - Transitions
Where can I go from here? - Transitions