Foot to hand (Standing Base)
||Flyer on hands of base
- Tighten up your core and intend not to walk.
- Your hands should be open.
- Rotate your hands to the inside (this offers a nice platform for the flyer).
- Hold a 45° angle in your wrists and give support to the heels of the flyer.
- Hold a straight and upright position. Tighten up your body.
- Keep your legs hip width apart.
- Keep the angle in the ankle at more than 90°.
- Relax your feet.
- Stand in the back or on the side.
- Spot the head and the shoulders of the flyer.
Ways to get into the pose? - Transitions
Where can I go from here? - Transitions