High Reverse Bird
||Flyer lying on the belly
||Flyer on hands of base
- Keep the arms straight.
- Try to open your shoulders to a 180° angle.
- Keep your whole body stacked under the flyer.
- Keep your front body up and keep your legs up (arch a bit, for some flyers it helps to look to the horizon).
- Tighten up your core.
- Relax your shoulders.
- Stand in the front or on the side.
- Spot the head and the shoulders of the flyer.
Ways to get into the pose? - Transitions
Where can I go from here? - Transitions