Bird on Hands
||Base lying on the back
||Flyer lying on the belly
||Flyer on hands of base
- Place your hands on the hip bones of the flyer.
- Point your hands slightly up.
- Keep your arms straight above your shoulders.
- Sink your shoulders into the floor.
- Keep your front body up and keep your legs up (arch a bit, for some flyers it helps to look to the horizon).
- Tighten up your core.
- Relax your shoulders.
- Stand on the side.
- Spot the upper body of the flyer.
Ways to get into the pose? - Transitions
Where can I go from here? - Transitions