Handstand on Ankles
||Flyer on hands
||Flyer on feet of base
- Push the shoulders of the flyer back if the flyer comes over too much.
- Hold the shoulders of the flyer if necessary.
- Help the flyer find the balance.
- Place your hands on the ankles of the base.
- Make your handstand position.
- Try to keep the weight on the front part of the palm.
- Stand on the side.
- Spot the hips of the flyer.
- Help the flyer to come down safely.
Ways to get into the pose? - Transitions
Where can I go from here? - Transitions