Handstand on Feet (Belly Base)
||Base lying on the belly
||Flyer on hands
||Flyer on feet of base
- Point your feet (this way the flyer can have a nice hand grip).
- Make your handstand position.
- Hold a 45° angle in your wrists.
- Open your shoulders to 180°, but do not arch your back
- Don't balance.
- Stand at the back of the flyer.
- Spot the shoulders and the hips of the flyer.
- Push the shoulders of the flyer back if the flyer closes the shoulders too much.
- Bring the flyer safely to the floor by guiding/holding the hips or thighs.
Ways to get into the pose? - Transitions
Where can I go from here? - Transitions