Handstand on one Arm
||Flyer on hands
||Flyer in/on arms of base
|Last Pose Update
||1 year ago by Acrodicted
- Keep your hand on one height or only slightly higher than your elbow.
- You can use your free arm to spot the outer shoulder of the flyer.
- Keep your weight on the arm that is close to the base
- You can lean against the upper body of the base
- It's basically a one arm handstand supported by the second hand.
- Spot the shoulders of the flyer
Ways to get into the pose? - Transitions
Where can I go from here? - Transitions