Shoulderstand (L-Base, supported on the knees)
||Base lying on the back
||Flyer on shoulders
||Flyer on hands of base
- Place your hands on the shoulders and shoulder blades of the flyer.
- Keep your arms straight.
- Let your shoulders sink into the floor.
- Lean againt the fingers of the base.
- Straighten your arms.
- Push with your hands against the thighs of the base.
- Spot at the back of the flyer.
- Stabilize the hips of the flyer to help them find the balance.
Ways to get into the pose? - Transitions
Where can I go from here? - Transitions