Floating Pashi Sideways
|Base lying on the back
|Flyer lying on the side
|Flyer on feet of base
- One foot is place on the side of the chest, with the toes close to the armpit and the heels on the ripbow.
- The other foot is placed along the side of the leg.
- Point both feet a bit so that the flyer does not get the feeling to fall to the headside.
- Hold your ankles and push the away.
- Don't bend your upper body to the side.
Ways to get into the pose? - Transitions
Where can I go from here? - Transitions