Reverse Foot to Hand on Bent Arms (L-Base)
||Base lying on the back
||Flyer on hands of base
- Rotate your hands outward
- Keep your hands flat (don't push the ankles of the flyer in a 90° angle).
- Hold a straight and upright position. Tighten up your body.
- Keep your legs hip width apart.
- Keep the angle in the ankle at around 90°.
- Relax your feet.
- Look to the horizon (and smile).
- Stand on the side.
- Reach for the upper body of the flyer.
Ways to get into the pose? - Transitions
Where can I go from here? - Transitions