- Your hip should be above your feet and your feet above your base´s shoulders.
- Keep your feet at an angle of about 45°.
- Push down with your shoulders into the base´s feet to reduce your weight in the base´s hands.
- Your shoulders should be above your hands which should be above the base´s hip.
- Keep your hands and feet together so that you don´t push away the base´s hands or feet.
- Hold your hands above your shoulders at an angle of about 45°.
- You should support with your hand the ball of the foot as well as the heel.
- Keep your feet above your hips at an angle of about 45° (if you don´t have enough flexibility to do that with extended legs you might also bend them a little but be aware that you should work on your hip flexibility because that helps a lot in many exercises).
- Engage your core and your arms and legs to offer a strong platform for your flyer.
Stand at the sides of the flyer and spot the upper arms. Save the head of the flyers when legs of the base tilt.