Foot to Hand
||Base lying on the back
||Flyer on hands of base
|Last Pose Update
||1 year ago by Acrodicted
- Keep your hands at a slight angle.
- Keep your arms straight above your shoulders.
- Sink your shoulders into the floor.
- Hold a straight and upright position. Tighten up your body.
- Keep your legs hip width apart.
- Relax your feet.
- Look to the horizon (and smile).
- Stand on the side.
- Reach for the upper body of the flyer.
Ways to get into the pose? - Transitions
Where can I go from here? - Transitions