Standing on Head (Standing Base)
||Flyer on head of base
- Hold a straight and upright position, tighten up your body, squeeze your butt.
- keep the back part of the head up and make a double-chin.
- frowning makes the skin of the head moving less.
- you want to feel the weight of the flyer in the front of your head and hold against it.
- if the weight gets to much communicate where you need it.
- If you have to move to balance the flyer, always move with the whole body not only with the head
- Hold a straight and upright position. Tighten up your body.
- keep your bodyweight a little in front on your toes
- press your legs and feet together
- try actively to keep your position with your little feet-muscles (if your base is a little oldfashioned, don't tell him that you're doing this, but it helps him a lot...:-))
- Stand in the back of the flyer and reach out with your hands.
Ways to get into the pose? - Transitions
Where can I go from here? - Transitions